Online eSports betting is one of the fastest growing gambling activities in the iGaming industry. So, finding a suitable betting site is vital. But what’s more important is getting a reliable payment option like ecoPayz to fund your account. For that reason, on this page, we are going to review this popular e-wallet and how you can use it to fund your eSports betting account. We will run you through the top esports ecoPayz betting sites, how ecoPayz works, the fees associated with it and much more.
The best ecoPayz betting sites for August, 2023 are:
Top ecoPayz betting sites
Top eSports betting sites accepting ecoPayz
The best eSports gambling sites offer you more than just your usual betting experience. In most cases, you will get to place bets on all your favourite matches and tournaments using safe and secure deposit options like ecoPayz. These iGaming sites also offer a wide variety of eSports, like League of Legends, Overwatch League, Call of Duty World League, and International Dota 2 to name a few.
Apart from that, you get to enjoy amazing player bonus offers in terms of free bet sign-up bonuses, cashback offers, daily promotions, VIP reward programs and so much more.
But what makes ecoPayz a reliable payment option in eSports betting is the fact that it’s fast, and most of these sites do not charge for deposits.
The ecoPayz e-wallet esports betting service is also readily available via mobile devices (both Android and IOS phones.) You only need to download the app from Google Play Store or Apple Store, register for an account, deposit some funds, and head over to your favourite eSports betting site and start wagering.
All of the top ecoPayz esports betting sites we promote on this website have also got betting apps available, with this generally coming for Android and Apple smartphones and tablets.
It’s just important to do your homework before signing up at an ecoPayz betting site, because some places have their own bookies, even state by state. For instance Ontario betting sites are significantly different to Alberta betting sites, when talking about Canadian betting.
How to deposit to eSports betting sites with ecoPayz
Top ecoPayz betting sites
Depositing to an eSports betting account using ecoPayz is relatively easy.
You only have to follow these five easy steps to get started at ecopayz betting sites:
- Create an ecoPayz account: You can do this on your PC via a web browser or by downloading the app and signing up for an account.
- Fund your ecoPayz account:you will then be required to load your e-wallet account with money. You can either deposit using a debit/credit card or a prepaid card.
- Verify betting account: A verification email will then be sent to you. You just have to follow the instructions provided to complete the activation process, agree to the terms and conditions, and your e-wallet account will be ready for use.
- Fund your betting acount with ecoPayz: Once your ecoPayz wallet is up and running and loaded with cash, you just have to head over to the cashier’s page at the eSports site of your choice and select the e-wallet as the deposit option.
- Complete ecoPayz betting payment: You will then be redirected to your ecoPayz account to complete the deposit process. Simply log in, enter the amount you wish to deposit, and wait for the funds to reflect in your eSports gaming account.
The process may take a few seconds or minutes to be completed. Also, be sure to look out for any bonus offers.
Do ecoPayz betting payments have fees?
In most eSports betting sites, you will not incur any transaction fees when depositing funds. But you may have to incur other costs relating to funding your ecoPayz account using bank cards or wire transfers. You may also have to cover transaction fees when you move your money from the e-wallet to your bank account. You should also note that there is a currency conversion fee of 2.99% with ecoPayz if you use a different currency.
Can I withdraw with ecoPayz at online bookies?
Yes, you can. Most of our recommended ecoPayz bookies allow punters to withdraw their winnings via the popular e-wallet. But before you sign up for an account at any of the betting sites advertised on this page, confirm that your preferred eSports online betting site supports withdrawals using the payment option.
You also need to check out the withdrawal terms, as some of the eSports betting sites have wagering terms and withdrawal limits.
The process of withdrawing using ecoPayz is also easy. You just have to select the e-wallet at the cashier page, state the amount you wish to withdraw, and click ‘complete’ to finish the process. You will then have to wait for a few minutes or days for the funds to reflect in your ecoPayz account, depending on the eSports website withdrawal processing times.
EcoPayz history & safety
EcoPayz is one of the most popular e-wallets and it is frequently used at online betting sites as a way to fund your account. EcoPayz was founded in 2000 as ecoCard. It was rebranded to ecoPayz in 2013 and has since been used in multiple industries, including online eSports betting.
The ecoPayz payment option is regulated by the British Financial Services Authority. What’s more, all of the ecoPayz betting sites on our page are licensed by reputable gaming commissions or regulators, including the UK Gambling Commission, Curacao, and the Malta Gaming Authority.
Is ecoPayz a good sports betting payment option?
Yes, ecoPayz is regarded as a great way to deposit to your online betting account, with many of the top ecopayz betting sites operating in multiple countries.
Some of the pros of using ecoPayz esports betting sites are:
- Account registration is fast and free of charge
- Available on the go via mobile applications
- EcoPayz is widely accepted on many online betting sites
- EcoPayz online betting sites do not charge for deposits/withdrawals
- Ecopayz uses up-to-date software encryption to ensure secure money transfers